Independent Evaluation Department’s Maya Vijayaraghavan on 30 September presented an overview on the what, why and how of development evaluation using the independent evaluation function in ADB as an illustration. A lively discussion followed where among others students shared their respective countries’ evaluation functions.
- Independent Evaluation at ADB. Brochure.
- Operations Manual Bank Policies: Independent Evaluation K1/BP.
- Guidelines to Avoid Conflict of Interest in Independent Evaluations.
- 2015 Guidelines for the Preparation of Country Assistance Program Evaluations and Country Partnership Strategy Final Review Validations.
- Guidelines for the Preparation of Project Performance Evaluation Reports on Nonsovereign Operations.
- Guidelines for the Evaluation of Public Sector Operations.
- Technical Assistance Completion Report Validation Guidelines.
- Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank.
- Evaluation for Better Results.
- 2020 Annual Evaluation Review: ADB’s Project Level Self-Evaluation System.