Seminar & Lecture Series
ADB-AFDI Lecture Series Evaluating for Development Effectiveness30 Sep 2020 Online
Independent Evaluation Department’s Maya Vijayaraghavan on 30 September presented an overview on the what, why and how of development evaluation using the independent evaluation function in ADB as an illustration. A lively discussion followed where among others students shared their respective countries’ evaluation functions.
- Independent Evaluation at ADB. Brochure.
- Operations Manual Bank Policies: Independent Evaluation K1/BP.
- Guidelines to Avoid Conflict of Interest in Independent Evaluations.
- 2015 Guidelines for the Preparation of Country Assistance Program Evaluations and Country Partnership Strategy Final Review Validations.
- Guidelines for the Preparation of Project Performance Evaluation Reports on Nonsovereign Operations.
- Guidelines for the Evaluation of Public Sector Operations.
- Technical Assistance Completion Report Validation Guidelines.
- Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank.
- Evaluation for Better Results.
- 2020 Annual Evaluation Review: ADB’s Project Level Self-Evaluation System.