The Asia-Pacific Low Carbon Expo 2023 (Expo) will be held on 20-21 October 2023 in Changsha, Hunan Province. The Expo is sponsored by the Hunan Association of Environmental Protection Industry and Tencent Carbon Neutrality Lab and organized by Hunan GreeNovator Environmental Technology. The Expo will be staged alongside the Asia-Pacific Forum on Green and Low-carbon Development, Asian Development Bank’s East Asia Forum, and the Training of South-South Cooperation on Climate Change and Sustainable Development.
The Expo is an ideal opportunity for representatives from innovative companies, industrial pacesetters, industrial parks, demonstration cities, and government officials, development practitioners, researchers, and analysts from home and abroad—to share and exchange ideas and knowledge, promote their brands, and network.
To capitalize on this opportunity, we hereby extend our sincere invitation to you and your organization to participate in the Expo and join us in contributing to the low-carbon development in the Asia-Pacific region.
Asia-Pacific Forum on Green and Low-carbon Development
The Asia-Pacific Forum on Green and Low-carbon Development is developed under the Cooperation Framework Agreement on Strengthening High-level Ecological and Environmental Protection to Promote High-Quality Economic Development of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment and the People’s Government of Hunan Province, and the Memorandum of Understanding on Jointly Promoting Green and Low-Carbon Development between the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Hunan Provincial Department of Ecology and Environment. Since 2016, ADB and the People’s Government of Hunan Province have successfully organized six sessions of the Asia-Pacific Forum on Green and Low-carbon Development in Changsha. The Forum has emerged as a reputable knowledge-sharing platform with extensive influence in the field of green and low-carbon development in the Asia-Pacific region, and it is also one of ADB’s flagship energy and climate events.
The theme of this year’s Forum is “Transformation and Innovation: Sharing New Opportunities for New Development”. High-level representatives from governments, enterprises, international organizations, academia, and industrial think tanks will be invited to discuss three critical low-carbon development areas of policy, finance, and technology to explore strategies, innovations, and opportunities related to sustainable growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
I. Exhibition Theme
Low Carbon for a Better World and a Greener Future
II. Map of the Exhibition Hall
To cater to diverse needs, the Expo offers multiple exhibition areas on the themes of low-carbon technologies, roadshows, demonstration cities, and low-carbon industrial parks.
III. Types of Exhibitors
Corporate exhibitors at the Expo span multiple fields, including new materials for energy storage, co-benefits of pollution and emission reduction, low-carbon smart travel, low-carbon management services, green buildings, and green finance. Meanwhile, government and industrial park exhibitors represent national-level pilot cities, counties, and industrial parks with the aim of showcasing local preferential policies, investment demands, low-carbon cases, and pilot projects. They also serve to connect high-emission enterprises with suitable low-carbon technology providers.
Enterprises will be able to promote their brands, stay updated with the latest developments, and explore business opportunities. While governments, will be able to showcase their achievements and advantages in green development, and learn new technical solutions.
- This not-for-profit Expo offers exhibitors complimentary on-site services such as security and interpretation. Exhibitors only need to cover the booth’s set-up costs.
- The Expo will invite exhibitors and industry delegates to join Tencent’s TanLIVE platform. The Expo and the TanLIVE platform will provide online services for exhibitors to facilitate networking between exhibitors and potential clients.
- Exhibitors are invited to the Asia-Pacific Forum on Green and Low-carbon Development and the East Asia Forum, where they can interact with high-level representatives from governments, enterprises, international organizations, academia, NGOs, and industrial think tanks.
- Exhibitors if they so choose are given the priority to secure speaking slots at the Asia-Pacific Forum on Green and Low-carbon Development and the East Asia Forum.
- Exhibitors can host thematic seminars during the Expo. The organizer will provide venues and necessary support.
- Exhibitors can invite or recommend experts in relevant fields to participate in field visits and activities of the Asia-Pacific Forum on Green and Low-carbon Development.
See you at the Asia-Pacific Low Carbon Expo 2023!
Hunan GreeNovator Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
Address: Room 2018, IEC Building, No. 567, Furong Middle Road, Yuhua District, Changsha, Hunan, the PRC
Li Qing: +86 137 8711 8158
He Yuhang : +86 186 7001 6357